As part of our phased reopening, we are welcoming people to watch our Zoom service from the St. John’s backyard. Please make sure to RSVP by Saturday at 2 PM if you are interested in attending. Attendance is limited!
When is the Backyard Gathering?
The Backyard Gathering meets to watch our 10:30 AM Sunday Zoom service together.
What are the COVID-19 measures in place?
1. Social Distancing – To help maintain social distancing, we are capping weekly attendance. Additionally, we are requiring attendees to bring their own chair or blanket to use.
2. Masks are required to be worn by all attendees.
3. Hand sanitizer is available.
4. Posted signs help to direct people to enter from one side of the yard and exit from the other.
5. Contact-free options – We provide our service liturgy here on the website for you to use on your personal device. Similarly, we encourage donations to be made online through our PayPal account.
Can I bring my children?
Yes! Children are welcome to attend but should stay within their family’s seating zone. We are working on developing a safe way to hold Children’s Church, but are not currently able to offer any childcare.
Tithes & Offering
Thank you for your ongoing support of St. John’s ministries and community during this time. For more information on the ways to give, please visit our giving page.